- Core Facilities
- Health Data
- Contact Us
2. Identify a professor who will represent the BLDS minor on your graduate committee.
3. Complete the BLDS Advising worksheet and have it signed by
4. Complete a program of study (either new or revised) showing the courses to be taken for the minor (see special instructions for this) and have it signed by your committee members, including your minor professor.
5. Submit the new signed program of study to the graduate school
2. Check “First Minor” and enter “BLDS Biological Data Sciences”
3. In the boxes on the right list ALL the courses for which you are claiming credit for the BLDS minor.
4. Note that the capstone class “Collaborative Problem Solving in Biological Data Sciences” (abbreviated Col Pr Sol Biol D S) may change department depending on who is teaching it (e.g. BOT 599 in 2017; MB 599 in Spring 2018)
4. Be sure to indicate which course you took to satisfy the Ethical Research Training requirement of BLDS, e.g. MCB 557: Scientific Skills and Ethics (note that an online Citi course does not satisfy this requirement)