The Molecular Devices Spectra MAX 190 Microplate Spectrophotometer is housed in the CGRB Multi-User Annex (ALS 2156).
Codes are needed at all times to enter the room. See staff to obtain a code. Data may be emailed to yourself.
- Operation is in Endpoint, Kinetic or Spectrum modes.
- The 96-well plate reader can select up to six wavelengths at a time for absorbance detection in the UV-visible wavelength range (190 nm - 850 nm) in endpoint or kinetic mode.
- Spectrum mode for determining wavelength peaks.
- Monochromator-based wavelength selection eliminates need to change filters.
- Auto-mix feature
- Correction for varying microplate well volumes
- Temperature regulation from 0-45°C
- Usage is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Contact CGRB staff about extended projects to allow access for all users.
SOFTmax® PRO Quick Reference Card
Short User's Guide
Contact Felipe Arredondo for information on how to access this shared instrument.