- Core Facilities
- Health Data
- Contact Us
Quick start guide to resuming use of CGRB services
1. Get your project approved by your college using the Research Resumption Form .
2. Submit a request for approval to use CGRB services or facilities. You’ll need to include your approved Resumption form, the college approval (e.g. an email), and an estimate of the kinds, numbers and frequency of requests.
3. Request an appointment to drop-off samples. You’ll need to upload your CGRB approval.
In line with guidance from OSU’s Research Office, the following policies will be in place for projects requiring the use of CGRB facilities.
In order to follow University guidelines because of the COVID19 emergency the CGRB is implementing new rules and regulations for all the Multiuser room users.
1. There will be only one person allowed into the Multiuser room, ALS 2156, at the time.
2. Access will only be provided to essential and approved research. Refer to https://cgrb.oregonstate.edu/core/covid-policy.
3. All calendars are overlaid for the Multiuser room . Sign up on the calendar for your instrument as usual in a time spot that doesn't conflict with others. After reserving time, check to make sure you will be the only person in that time slot.
4. To limit traffic on the second floor and to enable fair access to all, you are requested to sign-up for 30 minutes at a time. If you will need more than two consecutive 30 minute time slots please contact Felipe Arredondo.
5. Masks and other appropriate PPE must be worn at all times.
6. Door codes will expire on 6/25/2020
7. Place an online request a new code and access to the room calendar from Felipe Arredondo, upon confirming your project's approval status with him and accepting our usage policy. Other core staff will not be handling access to that room. Door Codes can ONLY be requested online; in-person requests will not be accepted.
(edited for alignment with CGRB procedure)