WHAT do you use it for? (Applications)
- Testing programs and developing code
- Cheaper way to get started on small computing projects
HOW does it compare to the normal rental machine for processing? (Technology)
- SANDBOX machine will have 4 processor and 8G of memory
- Normal processing rentals have 16 processor and 128G memory
- Normal rental machines are $74/month and SANDBOX machines are $41/month
- See our comparison here
WHEN would you use this over the normal rental machine machine? (Advantages)
- When you have a small number of jobs to process and the all.q is full
- When you need to test software without taking down a shared machine
- When you have no idea about what your doing and want to isolate yourself from others.
- When developing software
WHERE can you learn more about this service?
WHO do you contact in CGRB?